On February 26, 2018 Congressman Deutch introduced
the Assault Weapons Ban of 2018.
The Assault Weapons Ban will prohibit the sale, transfer, production, and importation of:
• Semi-automatic rifles and handguns with a military-style feature that can accept a detachable magazine;
• Semi-automatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds;
• Semi-automatic shotguns with a military-style feature;
• Any ammunition feeding device that can hold more than 10 rounds;
• And 205 specifically-named and listed firearms.