Johnson for Governor

Jim Johnson is taking on the powerful for the people. Your support means he can stand up for New Jersey and the values we believe in like rebuilding our economy and revitalizing our neighborhoods.

Contact Information
Employer Information

This information is required by law.

If you are self-employed, please list the name of the entity that is on your paycheck. Please list your line of work. Generic terms such as "Business Person" or "Consultant" are not acceptable; please enter the type of business instead.

If you are retired or not employed, please enter "retired" or "not employed" in the occupation and employer fields below, enter "N/A" for the address fields, and select "NJ" as your employer's state.

We respectfully request that Partners of Partnerships and Members of LLC's contribute individually, instead of through their respective business entity.

Pay-to-Play Restriction: A  business entity that holds or may seek NJ government contracts worth more than $17,500 can only contribute up to $300 in the aggregate per election to a gubernatorial candidate committee.  The "business entity" restriction also applies to any of its officers, partners, principals, members, and any person that owns or controls 10% or more of stock; their spouse or civil partner, and any resident child.

Contribution Information
Monthly The Primary Election
Payment Information
Confirm Eligibility
  I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
  • I am the owner of this credit card and this contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
  • This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
  • I am not an officer, partner, principal, member or any person that owns or controls 10% of more of stock of a business entity that may seek NJ government contracts worth more than $ 17,500, or such individual's spouse or civil partner or resident child.
  • I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
  • I am at least eighteen years old. - Served by NSV11OBWAPI1202